PAH Holdings offers a full range of Pre-Construction consulting services both for our own development clients as well as Architectural and Design Firms and other industry professionals.
With a focus on lowering project costs while increasing labor, materials and production efficiencies, our pre-construction team assists and advises project principals throughout the initial development and decision making process.
As experts in construction logistics, we begin by performing a thorough materials, labor and workflow analysis. From there we determine the most effective approach and then develop a detailed project ‘roadmap’ designed to ensure a smooth, logical and efficient workflow, well in advance of breaking ground.
In addition, we often serve as an advance team, acting as on-site representatives for remote clients when distance from project is a practical consideration.
- Design Analysis, Project Planning, Resource Allocation and Consulting
- Constructability and Value Analysis
- Schedule Development and Construction Phase Sequencing
- Selecting, Vetting and Managing Civil, Structural and Mechanical Engineers and Sub-Contractors as Needed
- Full Budgeting, Materials and Production Cost-Analysis and Estimating
- Value Analysis and Engineering, Life-Cycle Costing, Land Assessment, Acquisition and Permitting
- Pre sale inspection visits